Turmeric : The Secret Ingredient for Flawless Skin.
Welcome to Nirvarnis Blog where Skin care is an addiction and a priority. 😀
So Guys, On this particular sunny day, I thought to myself… “How can I get my skin to look young, beautiful and fresh again?” Weird that I should ask this question myself considering I’m only 21 years old but the truth is, I got tired of spending my hard earned money on expensive and cheap beauty products that did absolutely nothing for my skin health but worsened it instead.
Face it girls… This is the question we ask ourselves 80% of the time… And some of us find answers in expensively useless chemically processed skincare products, make up and Whatnots
The sunburns, acne, pimples, black spots and whiteheads all worked together to fuck up my confidence levels. Making me appear sick 24/7 and because of this when people asked me if I was sick, I usually replied “YES!”
I’m totally sick of suffering skin damage, low self-esteem, people’s feigned sympathy, unsolicited advice,admonitions to take better care of my skin and then proceeding to recommend some product that I should use!
Shut it… please 😰
Then Voila! I stumbled upon this Golden Natural Skin Wonder -Turmeric.
God’s own Beauty recipe. Some of y’all would agree that the natural stuffs beats the expensive chemical processed beauty products hands down, any time any day.
Well, here are some fun facts about Turmeric that will get you panting for a try out.
- Turmeric is highly medicinal and it is used in Indian ayurvedic medicine and Chinese medicine to cure various ailments and diseases
- Some studies argue that Turmeric might just be the world’s strongest natural antibiotic because it’s got Anti-viral, anti-bacterial,anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory anti-oxidant, antiseptic and anti-cancer properties don’t joke with this stuff
- Tumeric is used as a key ingredient to cure cold, cough,sore throat, acne, wrinkling of the skin, preventing and soothing sun burns.
- Turmeric is used as an anti-depressant.
- Turmeric Tea helps in weight loss if your aim is to lose some of those excess fat.
- Turmeric consumption lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Turmeric is a natural skin Whitner and what’s best? It doesn’t leave dark knuckles, elbows and knees.
- Turmeric possibly prevents and cures some type of cancers.
- Turmeric fights acne and gives your skin a smooth glow.
- Turmeric works for Oily skintype, Dry skintype… in short all skintypes.
- Turmeric can be drunk as tea, used as a face mask and used in making stews.
- Turmeric isn’t selfish, it works better alongside other powerful natural herbs, fruits and products such as coconut oil, milk, Aloe Vera ,baking soda, lemon juice, sandalwood, Rose Water, Oatmeal, Yoghurt, Almond oil, carrot juice, Honey … and the list goes on
- Turmeric is anti aging, lightens scars, fades pigmentation, removes black heads, lightens dark spots, treats dark circles, lightens lips and whitens teeth…
We could go on and on and on but we get the gist now don’t we?
So what are you waiting for? Get into any store or supermarket, go to the spice section and grab a container of ground turmeric or you could buy the raw one from the market and dry it out and ground it by yourself your choice
I’m going to use this natural beauty treatment and share my before and after pictures with y’all so you know what works and what doesn’t.
However guys, there are methods on preparation and application of Turmeric so don’t just buy it and start plastering onto your body.
In my next posts, I would be sharing some of the proven methods for creating and using your very own miracle skin recipe as there are different methods for different skintypes and skin conditions.
It’s pretty amazing huh? I’m excited too.
If you’ll like to join me in trying out the Turmeric beauty treatment for your skin condition, I welcome you whole heartedly, just send your email here and we’ll take it from there.
Have you ever tried the Turmeric remedy? Let us know how it worked for you in the comments below.